Direct Solution originally started out as a pure direct marketing agency, and is therefore very comfortable performing direct response campaigns. In the ‘old day’s that meant just direct mail but nowadays, we include the integration with email, enews and social media activities.
This means in addition of full range assistance with overall direct marketing strategic planning and specific Direct Response program advice, the following:
- Design a comprehensive, multi-channel direct response program for your organization based on a comprehensive analysis of historical annual giving/direct mail activities and scaling the program based on direct response best practices;
- Provide strategic advice and program services for online fundraising. Present a plan to grow online giving both as an independent component of the Annual Fund Program and simultaneously as an adjunct to direct mail programs.
- Produce copy and creative designs for each email appeal for your organization with subsequent approval processes, in conjunction with the client
- Coordinate all schedules
- Provide program analysis
- Meet regularly to discuss program status with client
- Keep you abreast of all regulations as they relate to relevant direct response programs.
- Work collaboratively with other vendors as needed.
- Upon request, provide sound advice on coordination of other fundraising programs that may impact the direct marketing program goals, such as Events and Planned Giving programs.
- In addition, we can help you identify retention and upgrade strategies and integrate the direct mail program with your social media activities.
- As indicated, A Direct Solution has extensive experience running monthly giving programs, which is an area of major growth, especially online, for many organizations and is a great way to involve younger donors.
To get started, just send us an email or call us at (508) 428-4753 for a free half hour consultation about your program.