The first step is to schedule a complimentary half hour call to establish the goals and to confirm the input needed and expected turnaround.
Simply call us at (508) 776-1224 or send us an email.
The Direct Response Audit consists of a review of:
- Creative used for prospecting/acquisition at least two years or another time frame to be determined
- Creative used for membership or donor appeals, at least two years or another time frame to be determined
- Prospecting/Acquisition lists used merge/purge reports and any segmentation criteria for the lists, and results by list for the past two years or another time frame to be determined.
- Membership/donor appeal results, at least two years or another time frame to be determined.
- Breakdown of members or donors by state, list of members or donors by zip code is adequate
- Lapsed and in-house lists used as part of acquisition
- Suppression groups used in the merge/purges
- Tests and results
- Ask strategies and premium use
- Trends in cost to generate a new member or donor
- Trends in online gifts generated from direct mail appeals
- Email appeals and results
After the Direct Response Audit, you’ll receive a written document with our observations and recommendations. You’ll receive a full review of your creative, lists and results and recommendations for improvements which you can implement for your next mailing or email appeal.
The fee and expected turnaround time for the Direct Response Audit will be determined after the initial phone call.
To get started with your audit, just call (508) 776-1224 or send us an email.
We look forward to helping you make your direct response campaigns become even more successful so you’ll be able to raise the funds needed for your mission.